Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

PE Hurumanu: Athletics Scores

https://sites.google.com/hornby.school.nz/hhswananga/home

Goal: My goal for Term 1 Athletics is for me to improve my scores.


Shot put.
14 Ft
Discus.
23 Ft - 1 Kg
High Jump
1.45 m
Long Jump
3.3 m
100m Sprints
15 seconds
400m

1500m

1.21 Seconds


Year 
Hurumanu 1 - Sustainability - Maths/Social Science
Hurumanu 2 - Inside and out - English/Science
Hurumanu 3 - Chemicals and Chaos - Science/Social Studies
Hurumanu 4 - Money Money Money - Maths/English
Hurumanu 5 - Making Waves - Maths/Science
Hurumanu 6 - Power to the people - English/Social Studies
Hurumanu 7 - Sport - PE
Hurumanu 8 - Akomanga Hauora - Health










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.