Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Orana Park

Kumusta readers,

This I will be talking about what we did on Orana Wildlife Park. We stayed at the learning commons until 10am. When the bus arrived the first group went to the bus first then the second group went, other were in the van because we can't fit all in the bus.

When we arrived at the Orana Park we met the two zoo keepers that are guiding us I think one was Elizabeth and I'm not sure about the other one but anyway after we met them we walk past the Meerkat they were cool they had grey colour and they are small but beautiful species. After that we separated into our two groups our group went to the reptile room Elizabeth told us about the reptiles that were there after that we went to the spider monkeys but suddenly they were inside there enclosure because of the wind, we walked past there enclosure then peoples started taking photos. Then the next animal we stop is the lion we saw there habitat but there were not outside because of the wind too, when we went to there cage we saw the older one stand up he was big like a horse but 2x bitter than horse we also heard them roar there not loud but it is still cool. At the last part we fended the giraffes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.