Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Hurumanu Drama

Hi! In the past few weeks in hurumanu drama we have been doing a lot of work, today we finished  and performed. I really really like drama because we get to do actions  and we did puppets which is really really cool!

My favourite part was today we did our best to perform I was laughing  when we were performing because someone rolled the ball to Gerald, It was like a magnetic hand. I have all the photo and video's on my blog. This is the video that Ms. Tozer Recorded.  

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jullien, you always worked cheerfully with others to create performance pieces. You showed commitment and always respected others ideas.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.