Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Drama rehearse

Couple days later on Hurumanu drama we practised our physical well being. Because next week we ad to perform what we practised in drama. We had to do some thing my one is running I had to run then freeze and say something about running, my sentence is I like running because it improves my fitness. I don't know about my group member. We had to perform I think the puppet show the freeze frame and 2 more.

Today we did conscience Alley It's like one of my group  will say I don't like fitness and others said do fitness to make you healthy fit and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.