Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

My Learning story science

For the past few weeks in Hurumanu we’ve been doing some cool experiments and lots of blogging.

My favourite part that we did was doing the the rainbow paper, skittles and chromatography. For the rainbow paper we needed a 3 other coloured felt pens, filter paper, and a cup. Then we had to draw 2 mm at the top of the paper and 1 mm at the bottom. We had to mark 3 circle shapes at the middle of the 1 mm line of the paper and hanged it in the cup.

For chromatography one, we needed a petri dish, a skittle and water. Mr. Palmer gave us a petri dish with skittles on it so we just needed to put water, after we put water we spread the skittle and pour water on it, then the colour went like a rainbow I was surprised because I thought it will be just 1 colour.

I knew a lot in our science we had to do experiment that I haven’t done. My minus for this term for science is we had to do lots of blogging but I wanted to get a badge to show my parents that I’m doing work.



I was working well with Gerald. If you want to see what we did visit my blog. This is the link on my blog https://hpsjullienb.blogspot.com/2019/02/rainbow.html.

Goals

This term in Hurumanu science, I achieve this by completing my work the time i’ve given. Also I achieve this by acting responsibility when nobody's watching. I achieve that goal by staying on task not talking to others and I was doing the task and completing it the time that i’ve given. I was really really happy that I achieve two of my goals.Next time I’ll try to achieve at least 3 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.