Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Rainbow




Rainbow paper

Materials;

1. Filter paper
2. cup
3. Felt pen
4. water
5. 
6. 

Process:

Step 1: Get a Filter paper .
Step 2: Draw a 3 circle on the bottom end with other colour felt pens.
Step 3: Fold the top side in 2 cm.
Step 4: Hang the paper in the cup.
Step 5: Put water inside the cup just a little bit until it touches the bottom tip.
Step 6: And watch how the colours grow up like a tree.

Findings: Write about what happened. When Mr. Palmer put water inside we saw the circle coloured marks growing up like a tree.

Reflection: What have I learnt from this experiment? I learned that felt pens have more colour inside

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jullien

    I enjoyed reading about your rainbow paper experiment. Can you think of 2 more steps that you took? My favourite part was when you described the reaction as "growing up like a tree." That's an interesting way of explaining what you saw.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jullien

    Great job you added in some good detail in your writing and it is very easy to understand and read I personally like the part where you said "and watch it grow like a tree" that was a really creative way to explain how you saw it. Maybe next time you could add in the aim of your project so people will know what you are writing about and and in some more photos but overall you did a good job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.