Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Pioneer Tournament

On Monday and Tuesday we were away at school because of basketball tournament at Pioneer, we travelled by van. I was with Gerald, Vann, Lars, Tai, Ryan, Tobey, Christian, Nikora and Jacob. When we arrived at Pioneer we saw a lot of the other teams that are competing on the tournament, we walked to the entrance and we saw the pool which is cool then we turned right and we all the team practising, shooting, dribbling.

 I was a very very difficult tournament because each game is 20 minutes long and no time outs and half time, also on or first game we were against Chisnalwood in court 3 we won but we had another game right away so on or second game we were tired but we still got the win against Cobham then we had a break and after we had another game against Casebrook and that time we lost.

We had 5 games on Monday and Tuesday. I have a lot of fun playing with other schools like Heaton, Casebrook, South Christchurch, Kirk wood and more...  My favourite game was when we were against Casebrook because we nearly beat them and they have 5 Canterbury players.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jullien!

    Thanks for sharing your experience at the Year 8 Basketball tournament. It sounds like you had an amazing time and enjoyed all of the games. I like how much detail you added about the schools and the description you had for what you saw when you walked into Pioneer.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.