I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, 15 October 2019
Asian Reptile
Hi Kumusta, today I made a DLO about Asian water monitor lizard. We needed to pick a task and I pick Choose an animal to research and create a DLO to share your findings. I choose this reptile because it's cool and Also I would like to see one of these, they can also be tame when you always hangout with them or play with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.