Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

My Character traits

Feed back please!!!

This week we have to do a blog post about Character traits, me and my group are reading a new novel it's called Among the Hidden. This is my work that I had done it's a piece of work for feed back, i'm showing you Luke from Among the Hidden now we're doing finding some more details for character traits and we're about to read chapter 8 to chapter 10 the author of the book is Margaret Peterson.

Image result for among the hidden

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jullien i like the way how you explain the story and maybe next time you can put some pictures but your story is very good keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julien, I like the way that you explained that you were talking about the main character. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.