Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Athletics Day

Yesterday, we had our Athletics all people in hornby primary we did our sprint first after morning tea. We're the last one who race year 6 boys when I was on the track I'm getting ready for my sprint and Mr. Martin clap the wood thing for races and when We're running Axle is coming up fist and Joshua is coming second and Sam was third and I came 4 and then the first second and third had a sprint again and Axle won again.

After lunch time after we ate we went to the court for our athletics rotation. We went to rest area first and I was watching the high jump to see how high they can jump then Mrs. Tash  ring the bell and we went to shot put and the 10 year old's tried first and then the 11's Lasa trow the longest and Axle was second and I was third in 11's. After we finish the shot put we went to the rest area again. 20 minutes earlier Mrs. Tash ring the bell and we went to discus we all lined up and trow then they plit the bad side and the good side then all 10's always first and Mrs. Tash ring the bell and Mrs. Scott said will do it tomorrow at launch time.

After we went to High jump and Mr. Martin said that you know what side you jump Mr. Martin put the thing in 40 cm Then It's my turn I run fast and jump then it goes higher then higher and then I didn't do it because it to high I jumped 1 m and  I touch the thing and I didn't do it anymore Mrs. Tash ring the bell, we went to long jump In my jump I got 2m.1cm and the other's  have like 2m.5cm.

3 comments:

  1. This is cool Jullien, I enjoyed reading what you did for athletics day, I especially liked the part when you said "I got 2m.1 cm and the other's have like 2m.5cm.", because it tells me that you have done a great job. Next time you should check your sentences cause some of them doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By reading this text I can definitely say that your good at active activity's such as athletics.
    But next time before you post something onto your blog I suggest that you check your spelling and check where you need to put the punctuation. But overall the text was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jullien great writting it's cool how you are adding others and sharing others great effort that they have put into this day.
    But before you post it you need to check your spelling.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.