Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Ki o Rahi

Ki o Rahi

What are the rules/how to play?  Played for 4 quarters or 2 halves of a set time, teams alternate roles of Kīoma and Taniwha at half or quarter time. Kīoma score by touching Pou/s with the Kī (for potential points) then running the Kī through Te Roto and placing it down in Pawero to convert pou touches into points.

What equipment do you need?  
  • Ki
  • Tupu
  • Pou

Team Names: Kioma-The team that scores touchdowns
Taniwha-The team that scores by hitting tupu with the ball.

Maps:
Pawero-Outer circle
Te Roto-Outer Circle
Te Ao-Playing area
Te Ara-Pathway

Image result for ki o rahi field

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.