Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Revolution Tour

Few days ago we went to revolution tour in the auditorium we saw a thing like huge speakers and a DJ. We sat down and Reggie talked about his crew and then the DJ put up the Bruno mars song then Reggie took his instrument then we sang it. Also he was really really funny that we all laugh. My favourite part was Reggie told us about a game called throw your friend under the bus, Reggie choose 5 people on he stage  and 5 different people one was athletic,shy,funny,smart, and a teacher. After that he had a question, his question was In the game they only needed to answer questions that Reggie asks, it was fun because we just got to watch and listen to them. It was also fun because Reggie made some funny jokes.

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Jullien, its me Miguel I really liked your blog post because you told us who was there and what he was talking about. Maybe next time you could add a little bit more writing when you have the time, this also reminds me of when Reggie told us a game called "Throw your friends under the bus".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jullien, I really like your blog post because I know you really liked the show too. Look at my blog post and you will realise we almost had the same post.

    BYE.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.