Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Ella West

Hi, today I'll be making a new blog post about Ella West and the book he wrote, Ella West visited our school because one class had read her book and they all blogged about it.

 Then Ella West saw all the blog and the Al Class made Ella West to Hornby High. When he came to the stage he talked about the Night Vision, She putted a picture on the screen and talked about it, It was a baby that is not allowed to get hit by the sun because he will get a skin cancer. Then she talked about another part of the story that a child was watching a car burning then went to the forest then she talked another one when the child got lost in the forest then suddenly she ended up  on a sheep farm.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jullien!

    You shared some good details about what Ella West talked to us about. I just want you to check, Ella West is a she not a he! In a few places you got this confused. Would you enjoy reading one of her books for our next novel study?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musta Jullien, This has been very good blog post, I think you have not finished this blog post yet, and you also need to fix some other things like: when he came to the stage, I think if you finish this post it will be very cool. What did you feel when she was sharing some stories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jullien.

    I read the first paragraph and picked up that you have got confused with her gender in some parts in this blog but all you'll have to do is edit it/update it, I also seen that some of this doesn't make sense so I suggest before you post something read it out loud to see if it sounds right.
    But I like how you told us a bit about her story night vision.
    If you could choose to read one of her books which one would you read?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.