Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Gym Sports

Today in our our C.I.P we we did some weeding so we could plant more vegetables in the garden also In Gym sport we did multi-sport, Multi-sport is game that has 5+ sports then Mr.Scott added dodge ball, one was rugby, basketball, hockey, netball, football,were split in half 1 team was wearing bibs and the other team was non-bibs. After everyone got in a team we lined-up near the wall. When the game started Ms. Hastie got the ball and then threw the ball in the middle of the gym. She called out how many people is playing in this sport. The first people played basketball and our team won. We also played dodge ball when we are starting to play dodge ball we all got in the courts. Gerald got out first we all laughed at him and he also laughed at us. We continued the game until it finished, in this dodge ball our teachers made a new rule that we need to make the court smaller and then continue playing. we had a lot of fun playing multi-sport Gym sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.