Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Digital Tech

Hello reader, Today I'm making a new blog post about what we were doing when we started our new Hurumanu.
So we've been doing a research template  we get to choose what topic are we researching about, there are 3 topic one is Environmental, Social, and Ethical.
My issue is environmental and I had chosen this because I want to help the environment. The issue is global warming. I chose this because so I can help inform people about what they can do, and also there are animals dying.

The issue that were affecting was the global temperature has been increasing and the amazon rain forest was been burning for more 3 weeks.
The major problem in our water environment is the more rubbish we litter the more sea animal dies.

Here's the link that we should stop littering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLvP6b0fwBQ.

Some information that i have found out is:

  • Other animals are dying because of our litter.
  • The ice are melting and the water is going higher and higher.
  • The temperature has been increasing.
Comment below your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.