Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Freak The Mighty

Today our class started a new book 'I was put on a nook called freak the mighty. We were asked to answer the questions first before we start this book.



  1. Based on the front cover and title ONLY what do you predict this book might be about? I think this book is about dragons and knights. 
  2. If something is described as ‘mighty’, what do you think that means? Strong
  3. Describe the difference between being a ‘bystander’ and an ‘out stander’. A bystander is a person who just watches something happen and a person who or thing which outstands.
  4. Read the back of the book, what do you predict this story is about? Slaying dragon


Trough chapter 1 to 3 there's a guy that were named kevin and he likes robot and he use long words to make himself look like smart guy and there's a boy he meet at the daycare that's doesn't have a brain what I mean is he has an empty brain head. then when kevin knew max was his neighbour they started to get known each other.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jullien I really like your blog post because it's all make sense and also nice remember to put you title and full stops nice work Jullien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Jullien. I see you added your Ch 1-3 summary at the bottom here. Have another look and make sure that you have full stops in all the right places. I want a small paragraph which should be 4-5 sentences.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.