Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Cooking

Today in our cooking technology we made pizza. First thing we did is get all the ingredients then we were all give a sliced pizza bread then we added the sauce for pizza to spread on the top then the second thing we did is put some cheese on the top then we put added some salami, ham, green pepper and more. When we finished making our pizza we putted it on the oven for 180 Degrees Celsius Fan Bake, when the pizza were in the oven Ms. Wheeler told us to tidy up our things, Axle was doing the dishes and I was drying the dished. After the pizza was cooked we grabbed the wood block to put the tray in the middle of our table then Ms. Wheeler told us that we can eat it inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.