Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

The piano




I was sitting by myself with my big old spot piano. I played and I remember a lot of memory a sad song and then I heard the piano went different. Then I  remembered my wife playing piano with me, she give me a memory so felt sad, then she kiss me on the cheek.

I remembered before I'm a soldier red cross, were in the middle of war, covering in the big wall my friend to me to attack suddenly the bullet of  enemy went to his head and I pulled into the wall to covered him and help, I help him but the his head is bleeding and bleeding, he said to me to retreat so I surrendered.

I also remembered my gift to my son, a horse toy, he ride for a minute and he went to me and play with the piano he press the one and  I press the one and that's the end of the story.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jullien, I really like your writing. But I saw some few mistakes. First is when you wrote your first sentence, you said "I was sitting by myself with my big old spot piano." Then you said " she give me a memory so felt sad." I think you mean't, she gave me a memory and I felt sad. But anyways I really like your story, but maybe you could check you writing before you post it. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.