Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Hornby Extravaganza

This term 3, before we performed in Wednesday and Thursday we practice really hard work really hard for our Extravaganza. We have been waiting for our hornby extravaganza, and make really hard for painting and cutting and drawing. If were practising our performance and when we did it wrong we will do it again and again and again after we perfect that the next group will go. My group is How bizarre and my role was ride in the car it will happened in Hornby high auditorium Wednesday and Thursday. We have doing this for four weeks and this is the day that were performing in high school auditorium. The I see red group performed first and next is chains group, slice of heaven, sway group, and my group, we don't know how lucky we are group anyway forget that after  the last group the gutter black we went all in the stage and sing the why is love do this to me.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.