Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Holes Character Collection


This week I have been doing a Holes Character Collection, we have 4 activities to choose, I choose the character collection and this is my clay model. That's Stanley Yelnats with shovel, and Kate Barlow's bullet shell, in the story Kate Barlow took the treasure from the guy and she hide it under the ground and Stanley and Zero came back to find that treasure anyway thank you for looking at my blog and I really appreciate your comment. Have a good day BYE!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.