Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Colouring Competition

Hi
Today in C.I.P we started planning and deciding if we could do a colouring competition. We were asked to do a blog post about it so they can make a decision about it. Our group decided to have 3 pictures to colour in by participants and there will be age group.

My opinion is: It would be awesome if we could have a colouring competition because other people like colouring, it's fun and it's relaxing and maybe we could ask if they can donate us for the best drawer. I think it will awesome if it would run for 3 days so other people can participate if they didn't come on the first day.

Image result for colouring

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Jullien! I enjoyed reading your blog post about what you were working on in CIP today. I am pleased that you were able to finish this up in Period 4 with Mrs Shehata. I look forward to seeing what our CIP group comes up with for our colouring in competition!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.