Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

C.I.P Whole Term

This term in our C.I.P we did something about kindness. I participated on gym sports but I lost my P.E gear so I just stayed in our C.I.P. I learned a lot about kindness in this C.I.P we did a lot of blog post and my favourite is the letter we made, we also did a letter to Ms. Flores, All the year 7/8's that has ESOL gathered together and wrote their name and a message in the letter because Ms. Flores was away for a long time and I hope she liked it. Today and last week we are doing a colouring competition for the 3 school, we did poster and letter to paper plus, subway and more... This is the photo of poster that me and Alex did.

Next C.I.P I want is drawing because I really really like drawing, It is really my favourite thing to do when I'm bored. This is the photo of the poster me and Alex made.




1 comment:

  1. Jullien, I love the DLO poster you and Alex made! Can you share this with me so we can print some off to give to our primary schools? This is a really eyecatching poster I can tell you worked hard on.

    I like how you reflected back on a variety of activities we did to spread kindness to others. Great hard work and focus today.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.