Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Learning story

For the past weeks we’ve been doing Hurumanu Music and blogging.


My favourite part was doing the decade music, 1900’s to 2010’s. I liked it because we had to partner
someone from the other class ‘‘Tz’’. Also the Garage band same as the decade music but 3 people and
we got to do other cool instrument.


For the other ones we did biography about solo singers and bands we had to research about them. Also
we did a blog post about ASMR, "ASMR is triggered by things like whispering voices, paper tearing, and
scalp massage", and we also learned some other instruments like French Horn and more…


I learned a lot in our Hurumanu Music. We had to learn some different musicians and the thing I don’t like
about is We had to do a lot of blogging like in Science.


I was working well with my group we communicated to each other. If you want to visit my blog
https://hpsjullienb.blogspot.com/.

Goals
This time I have achieved ‘’I ask for help when I don’t understand what to do’’ and ‘’I am a curious learner -
I ask questions’’ also ‘’I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing’’. Next time on
our new Hurumanu I will be focused on those goals that  I haven’t achieved.

1 comment:

  1. Jullien, please have another look, this work is running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.