Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

The man in the Queue

Today we watched a video about kindness. There was a old lady with 2 children and it was their grandfathers birth day and they got all the special foods they need for their grandfather, after that the the old lady's daughter found a something and her mother said I I know you want something special for grandfather, Then the girl quickly went to the cake cabinets and a man grab it and gave it to her. Then they went to the counter and they saw all the price was 84$ then the boy counted all the money they have and it was not enough to buy the cake, the old lady said can we return the cake and then the old lady's daughter said why won't we get the cake for grandfather and her grandmother told her next time we just don't have enough money to bu it then the girl said but you always say next time.

Then the man who grabbed the cake for the girl paid for the cake and ran up to them and said to the girl hey this is for you I know you wanted it and said can you give me a promise the promise is when someone help you then you help them too. Her grandmother said ca we get your phone number, then the guy wrote a message in the paper and said 'Someone buyed me a cake when I was a kid and It was my birthday and said I'm the man in the Queue

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.