Pages

Friday, 22 February 2019

Drama

Today at period to drama we did something fun. Whaea Joanne spilt us in four group each, I was with Gerald, Risha, and Tasharn, We asked the teacher to go outside the auditorium to practise what movement were doing and what saying, after we knew our part we came to the long chair with all the groups, Then first group performed then other group until it's our tuned we came to the stage, This is the video we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.