Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Freeze frame


Hi today at period 2 we went to auditorium for our drama, We were split in four groups 1 group for Taha tinana, 1 group for Taha Hinengaro, 1 for Taha whanau, and 1 for Taha wairua. I was put in Taha hinengaro group and then they split us again in our group of 3-4 in each group and Tai, Alex, Gerald, was in my group. We had 10 minutes to plan what were gonna do in freeze frame then Tai think about basketball and he said to us to just do a basketball and our team agreed to him because we always play basketball.

When the timer rang the drama teacher pick us first to present. This is the photo that we did in the stage.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jullien!

    I really enjoyed reading about what you were doing in Drama Hurumanu. I also like how you were able to include a picture of the basketball freeze frame! Well done.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Julien, you worked well with your group, sharing ideas and creating an interesting freeze frame. You have used the Maori terms for aspects of well being - good research, using the chart for information. It would be clearer if you included the English terms too- physical/spiritual/mental/social.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.