Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wear Pink To Stop Bullying

What sorts of things makes a good friend? Helping them when they need your help.

What do the people who care about us do? They make us happy when we are sad.

How do we know they've got our back'? By helping them when they have trouble and if your in trouble maybe they can help you.

What don't they do? They don't make us cry and make us angry.

What do you think being an 'outstander' means? There are always being there helping each other.

How did the Pink shirt boys show that they were good friends? By standing and helping people that always get bullied.
Image result for pink shirt day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.