Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Music Descriptive Writing

LO: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting inspired by your song.


A room surrounded by magical brass instruments, my mind starts to erupt with a never-ending ideas that are coming out in my mind. The instrument sounded like a bird chirping in the tree, the beat of drums were relaxing like a person eating a ice cream in a hot sunny day. The melody blended together like a shiny stars and dark sky and the piano sounded like a hail and rain coming out in the dark clouds and hitting the roof like a sweet beat of drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.