Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

3G 4G

Begin your recount writing here: Few days ago our year ⅞ went to the Buddhas temple, our class Bh went with Tz, Sh, And Ts class. When we arrived we  saw the staff members splitting us into groups I think the Bh and Tz were together and the Sh and Ts were together. 3G means Say goods words, Think good thoughts and Do good deeds, 4G means Give other hope, Giving other joy, Giving other confidence, and Giving other convenience. They split the group 1 and 2 group 1 went upstairs and group 2 went to a room and we even get to do origami flower. Other even put their origami flower in their head or to tie it in their hairs.

Then we went upstairs and went to the library and talk about the books from decade. Then after that we went outside the entrance then they gave us a water tattoo then after that they gave us some snacks and a water in at small plastic. When I was sitting I felt something hot like a liquid in my hand then I looked on it and it was a bird poo.

After that we went to bath the buddy some people went and others were just don’t want to do it because maybe they were scared after that we did a meditation relaxing and imaginine. Then after that they gave us a  souvenir bell with 3G 4G meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.