Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

DMIC Maths

This morning in our maths we had to do a DMIC  Maths. They split us up on tree groups. 1 group was on J1 second group is on J2 and the trird one is on J3, They put me on group 3 and I was with Lasa, Jared, Charlie and more... after that Mr. Tish split us up on group of 3-4 And I was with Lasa, Jared, and Charlie. When Mr. Tish gave out the papers we started to do our equations about two people getting payed in holidays.

The problem for the boy was he will get 1 dollar for the first day and if he keeps going it gets doubled, For the girl one is for the her first day she gets 10 dollar and keep getting 2 dollar every day if she keeps going. We used addition for our work we added all like for how many dollar they will get in 10 days.


1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection, Jullien. It sounds like you had a great group of people to work with. I wonder, which person would make more money based on your strategy, the boy or the girl?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.