Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Chromatography using skittles

SKITTLES

Aim: To separate colours by using the process of chromatography.
Materials;
1. Red skittle
2. water
3. Dish
4. Green skittle
5. Yellow skittle
6. Orange skittle

Process:
Step 1: Put the skittles on the outside the dish.
Step 2: Pour water in the middle of the dish.
Findings: Write about what happened. The colour
Reflection: What have I learnt from this experiment?
What did the colours do? They formed like a rainbow.
Did the colours mix together? No
Why or why not? It went like a rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure you are using Mr Palmer's template. This looks a little bit different and I think is missing some materials and steps in your process.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.