Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

A Girl that got teased

A refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country because it is unsafe. This could be because of war or political unrest.


1.What country was Rez from? Rez was from turkey.


2.Why did she have to leave? She had to leave because everything in her county was banned



3.How do you think she felt when she got to New Zealand? Uncomfortable because she had to learn a new language and she doesn't know anyone and it's hard for her to understand because kiwi's have a different accent.


4.What were some of her accomplishments? She became a lawyer at a big law firm`and she's been pretty busy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien

    You have been doing so much blogging! I am just catching up on all your posts. This looks pretty good. I wonder if you can have another look and see where Rez is from. I don't remember her being from Turkey when I read the story.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.