Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Community Impact Project

What is the project? To help global community clean.

What is the purpose? To pick up rubbish and recycle.

How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? Why do you thin that?Probably 1-2 kilos because rubbish like paper is not heavy.

What colour do you think we will see the most? Why? Transparent because there's a lot people left there plastic bottles around. 

What type of art would you like to create? I would like to create a Shark because that is my favourite sea killer.



1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Jullien

    Nice job on your questions. I agree that paper and rubbish isn't heavy, you made a sensible suggestion about the weight not being too much. I like how you connected those ideas.

    For next time, I would love to see a photo of your idea or something to go along with the writing you have done. That would make it more interesting!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.