Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Community Impact Project


Today in our community impact project Ms. Davis and Ms. Bircth talked about what artwork we doing with the rubbish. Ms. Davis let us talked to share our Ideas, other people said make a H sign then MS. Davis asked a question 'what it does represent for' and they said It represent for Hornby High School.

After That Ms. Davis said should we do Native birds and animals, Then she said we should vote what 
we have to do, then 20 people voted for H sign and almost all people voted in native animal birds.I choose native animal birds because kiwi represent New Zealand as well.

Image result for kiwi bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.