Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

On Friday my group  and I will be performing. My group  which are Gerald, Tai, and Bryce.


Freeze frame                         Chorus                          Role play 
          +                                       +                              narration
Captions                             Movement          telephone news report
The performance that we will be doing on Friday is about physical well being so like were gonna say our words then were just gonna add some movements. The movements that you will be doing is based on your words so like I like playing basketball because it makes me better, you can just do some basketball movements like pretend that your dribbling and shooting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.