Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Hurumanu Music

This week we started to do a new topic.  This topic was Music we just started it on Tuesday.

What is Music? Music is a sound that is pleasing to hear in our ears. What types are there? There is Rock, Pop rock and more and more

Where can we find/hear/experience music? You could find it on you tube, spotify, maybe on your dad's car and in other shops.

What type of music do you like to make or listen to?I like to listen to Filipino rap songs and other English rap song.

What do you want to learn about/do in Music Hurumanu? I like to learn some instruments like piano.
Image result for photo skusta clee and flow g wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.