Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

What has been your favourite part of this term?
 My favourite part was when I went training basketball with the seniors every Thursday I also saw Tai played to and Gerald we only played for few times but It was really really fun playing with them.

Why is that your best memory?

I like it because That was my first time playing basketball with all the seniors. All of my higher grade friends always went even my brother and I think all the Filipino that plays basketball played.

What has been most interesting to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.