Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Hurumanu Music

It was my birth day I was sitting on a chair at the dinning room table. All my friends  and other guest were running around yelling and screaming and playing balloons. My mother brought out my cake and I was wishing about dog, then I tried to blew the candle's but my friend blew the candle. I was frustrated and very sad. A tear came out of my eyes and rolling down my face, all I could do is sit there and wipe it off. Family members and guest started to gave me presents, my first gift was a yellow tie i wondered what is it for I put it back to the case then my grandfather walked out to the door and he carrying a white dog for me, I called him Roger. I was very very happy because I've been wanting to get one when I was a a small child, I also putting mark on the wall every year I grow up and my beautiful .

Then when I got into senior grade I looked at the wall that had my height marks on it. Then I said to my father that I've grown a lot, when I went to my my new school and one of my subject was physical education (P.E.) and we were playing foot ball (soccer). I was the last one on the bench no one would like to pick me. So when I got home I played with my pet roger trying to learn skills and he would be getting exercise to. The following day at our P.E we were taking a class photo. One of my classmates pushed me out on the second row line and said so then she could be the star on the photo. I have nothing to do I see no seats and all I could do is stand in the back. The camera man shout get ready and smile. After the class photo they all tease me and make fun of my braces.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien!

    Nice writing and sharing your ideas about the music video. I like how you clearly understood what was happening in the video. For next time, check where your punctuation should go. You are using your full stops correctly, see if you can add in some commas next time as well.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.