Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Our new Hurumanu topic P.E

This week In our new Hurumanu, P.E is a subject that need your physical and if you keep doing it it improves your body. P.E is like a sport that needs team. You also need a good teamwork or communication to win. This Tuesday is our first day on P.E, we played a game of bench ball you must stand on a bench also the opponents needs to stand on another bench. You need to have one ball, you need to have six people in each group. we versed 5 groups and we all won them. We had a very very
good team work and we communicated as a group.



Image result for bench ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.