Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Simple Sentences

Today in our Hurumanu Music we practise a short sentences and turning it on long sentences. There were 3 sentence in the board one was The music was to loud, other one is She played the guitar, and the last one is he was singing. I choose the music was to loud and this is the sentence i wrote.

Sentence: The music was to loud.

When: The music was very very loud.

Where: Last night the music in our neighbours was very very loud.

How:  Last night the music in our neighbours house was very very loud.

Why: Last night the music in our neighbours house was very very loud because they had a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.