Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

``````

W.A.L.T : create a model that shows something we have learnt about our mystery.

in a few weeks  have been creating a model about our mystery me and my groups choose the Roswell UFO Incident we have leaned about first Incident and second Incident the first incident is Grady L. Barnette  and the second is, Mac Brazel. When Mac Brazel show the meta that he found on his ranch he thought is was from the flying saucer after they start to report UFO in 1940s. This is a picture from our creation and thank you for looking my blog have a good day BYE!!!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Jullien, I really liked your post about the Roswell UFO Incident. As well you have made a really good Alien and UFO. The only few mitakes that you have done is that, you have just wrote 2 sentences. You have wrote Grady L. Barnett's name wrong. One more, when you wrote 'our mystery me and my groups chose the Roswell UFO Incident...' I think that you should fix the 3 mistakes that you have made. There might be more mistakes so you should read out loud what you have written. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khush thank you for commenting in my blog, I really really appreciate that thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jullien, I like your DLO post about the Roswell UFO Incident because I like how you made it and created it and painted it. You have some few mistakes first like Khush said you have wrong two sentences and lastly you didn't put your title. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jullien,
    I liked your blog post but there are some few mistakes that I saw. The first mistake was that your title. The second mistake was that you spelled Grady L. Barnett wrong. Next is that you said When Mac Brazel show the meta that he found on his ranch, I think you mean "metal." But I really liked your post so I hope you have a great day Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.