Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

First Swimming lesson

This term, term 4 we started swimming in Canterbury Swim School. We needed to take a bus, I was sitting with Axle, and Vann, after we take a bus we take out our shoes off and line up. After we line up we went to the changing room to change and once we change we sit in the steps and they said the earth quake drills,  they said if we're in the water and theirs earthquake  we need to gab the line quickly and if were not in the water we need to hide under the steps, then they called out our groups the I felt excited when where in the big pool we starts swimming my goal is to learnt 1 lap without stopping then the other class went in and change ,after they change they ask my class to change and put our socks on and shoes. When were in the bus I'm sitting with my friend Jared and lined up to go to the classroom.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien great writing I can see you used lots of punctuation Plus you explained a lot in you story and your story was very easy to read and follow and I also like how you put a video to show what you where doing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.