Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Maori

Hi, today at Maori we talked about pounamu green stones, the first stone Mr. Matthew talked about was the one he was wearing outside his long sleeve, It was like an beek and when you turn it around it also looks the same and the one he was wearing inside was like a teardrop and has a spiral sign and he said you only get it from University of Canterbury. He showed us more stones others is like a big fish hook and he also talked about people before they make a knife, axe and more weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.