Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Hurumanu Chaos

Question:
1. Where this happens? Western Australia

2. How did this happen? Rain after summer 

3. How much offspring (Babies) can 2 mice parents make? 2000 mice in months

4. How much wheat did the mice eat? 500,000 tones of wheat.

5. How did they get rid of it? They released a poison in the air.


Question: 
1. Where is this happening? Northern India

2. Why is this happening? They consider rats as a god

3. What special treatment do the rats get? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.