Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

The Great Bubble Adventure

Hello readers today at our first day of term 2, In our Wananga we did an activity first thing we did was made a big circle and we needed to choose 2 different pipe cleaners. We had to share something we've done on lock down. The colour i got was red and yellow and I choose yellow, I had to share something learning that I enjoyed on lock down and my answer  was I enjoyed learning Japanese. After that we had to make our pipe cleaner to the thing we shared and I made the Japan flag. Have a great day BYE!!


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Jullien, This blog is well done! I really love how you made the Japanese Flag using those Pipe cleaner.

    Have a good day! Later!
    -Khyle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.