Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Business & Enterprise

 Hi Kumusta, Last few weeks we've been working on Business and Enterprise. Our company is called Cream Joy and I am with Jv, Jesse and Alex. We agreed to make ice cream for market day and we will be making Ice cream with a flavoured Doritos. So far we've been working well on our business plan . Yesterday Jv and I started making our banner and tomorrow we are going to try finishing our banner.

What are you most excited for on market day? I'm excited to sell our product and I'm excited to taste and buy other companies product.

Josh Elkin on Twitter: "Doritos Ice Cream Cone. Would you hit it?  https://t.co/kMhRAl6lcX… "

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.