Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Business & Enterprise

 Yesterday was market day, We been selling ice cream. We bought 4 litre of ice cream and 48x of ice cream cones. It costed 19 dollars, we put our table outside then arranged our products. products that we been doing in Business & Enterprise. We had a sale last time we discussed it was $2-$3 and now it's was only $1 each. We had a lot of costumer bought our ice cream because it was cheap. After we sold out we cleaned up our mess and counted all of our money. After we've done counting we made a profit of $34.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.