Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Fun Run

Last week we did our Fun Run, Today I will be making a new a new blog post about it.

How much money did you fund raise? I tried to fund raise $10 but i forgot to give it.

How will you encourage people to donate to you? I will share it to my family and friends.

Do you have a particular prize you are working towards? I didn't want anything from the prizes, I just wanted to do the Run thing to raise money.

Explain in your own words what the fundraising money is going to support? Helping and supporting the KidsCan that help kids like supplies.

Our 2020 Fun Run - Givealittle

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.