Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Gymnastics

It's been a while since I blogged about P.E. So today I will be making one, Hi Kumusta, In P.E we have been doing gymnastics. I tried to do a 360 turn on the beam but I ended up just doing 180 over a cone.
I also did tuck jump, straddle and 360 turn. 

Here is a video of me completing a 180 jumping over a cone and doing a front flip on the mini tramp:


The hardest activity I wanted to do was to do a 360 jump over a cone in the beams, because if I make a mistake I would probably hurt myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.