Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Reflection W6 Athletics

Last week we had Athletics, My house was Tieke, we had to wear our house colours. There were tree kahuis Mohua was yellow, Riro-riro was blue and Tieke is red. I played only on social because I was to lazy to go competitive. The activities I did were high jump, long jump and discus. The thing I enjoyed the most was high jump, because I got over 1.3m, I didn´t know I can jump that high but I´m proud that I did it. After the athletics was finish Mr. Hilliard announced which kahui came first, second and third. I think came first Mohua, And came Tieke second and Riro-riro was last. I didn know what kahui came first because I wasn´t paying attention, the only thin I heard was second place is Tieke.

▷ High Jump: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.